Jewlry making, beads, supplies & jewelry
Add to Technorati Favorites


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Newsletter-Clever Crafter 6/4/08
      • The Clever Crafter June 12th 2008
      • Welcome to Bellazano Beads!

About Me

My photo
Jewelry
I am Danielle Jacobs, Tucson native, and owner/creator of Foxy Findings. I fell into a family business in 2004 when my mother-in-law gave me a box of findings to sell on eBay. I came out of this experience realizing I loved designing one-of-a-kind jewelry and I wanted to share beading with customers at a competitive price so that everyone could create beautiful pieces that would make them unique. I pride myself in knowing that Foxy Findings changes our inventory on a regular basis ensuring that customers will always have something new when they come to our site. I follow color and bead trends in magazines and on the runway to ensure that we carry what our customers want. Foxy Findings is all about women being able to just Be Foxy…it’s all about being unique and having items, like beads (accessories) to help you set yourself apart from the crowd. Follow me to Hong Kong where I choose the unique gemstone beads, crystal beads, seed beads and wholesale jewelry supplies you see on our site. I strive to bring 100% satisfaction for my customers and I want to ensure that I bring the best prices and the most variety in the industry.
View my complete profile


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Clever Crafter June 12th 2008

The Clever Crafter June 12th 2008
Posted by Jewelry at 12:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)